Student Success Center
At Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM), our first priority is your success.
To that end, the Student Success Center (SSC) aims to provide high-quality academic support programs and services to enable students to improve academic performance and achieve success as DVM candidates. This is a complimentary service—there are no fees with the exception of the student Tutor Program.
Offerings for students include:
- Individual study strategy appointments
- Interactive study skills workshops
- Academic coaching
- Teaching assistants (TA)
- Tutor program
- Workshops and individual sessions on study skills and time management (every semester)
Are you interested in becoming a SSC tutor or TA?
- You'll need a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher, and a “B” grade, or higher, in the course you want to tutor or assist with
- Approved TAs will sign a contract to work 20 hours a semester at a rate of $20 per hour.
- Approved tutors are hired by individual students. All payment arrangements are agreed to between the tutor and the student.
- To apply to become a SSC TA or tutor, please send an email to StudentSuccessCenter@rossvet.edu.kn.
The tutors are all very passionate about helping students succeed. I think it’s an opportunity that everyone should take advantage of.- Emily Guenthner, 4th Semester Student