Pathway To Practice
Sign up to receive more information about our DVM degree program in your inbox.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Focus your veterinary studies in a program designed for today’s global society. At Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, our passion is training qualified students, like graduates of Ngee Ann Polytechnic, to become the next generation of career-ready, compassionate veterinarians and researchers. It’s time to explore your pathway to Ross.
WHY CHOOSE ROSS
- Nationally recognized AVMA-accredited DVM program
- Culturally distinct environment in St. Kitts filled with natural beauty, and exotic marine and tropical wildlife
- Broad-based curriculum and critical hands-on clinical skills, taught early on at Ross Vet's own AAHA-accredited Veterinary Clinic
- The educational foundation needed for various career paths that contribute to human and animal health such as: food quality and safety, food security, behavior, biomedical research, wildlife, and environmental health
- Dual degree programs that give students the opportunity to complete a master's degree alongside their DVM
- Ross application fee waived (except where prohibited by law)
- Priority application consideration at Ross
- Guaranteed admissions interview with Ross
- Priority consideration for available Ross scholarships
- Current or former student (graduated within the past 3 years) of Ngee Ann Polytechnic
- Overall GPA of 3.20 or higher
- GPA of 3.00 or higher in all Ross prerequisite courses
- Score in the 25th percentile or better in each category of the GRE. In the case of multiple attempts, the highest score is taken from each section.
Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
Applying for the RUSVM Pathways Program is completed through Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Explore more at the Ngee Ann Polytechnic site below.
Program Contact: Dr. Sara Zaman, [email protected] / +65 6460 6238
Between schoolwork, student organizations, student government traditions, and tourist activities around the St. Kitts and Nevisthere is always plenty to fill your time at Ross Vet.
Take a tour of campus and St. Kitts without leaving the comfort of your home. Ross Vet students enjoy high-quality education in classrooms outfitted with the latest in educational technology. Take a look inside our clinical skills lab, microscopy lab, anatomy lab, simulation center, pastures, large-animal facilities, and even our on campus veterinary clinic.