ARTICULATION AGREEMENT INFORMATION
- Ross Vet application fee waived (except where prohibited by law)
- Priority application consideration at Ross Vet
- Guaranteed admissions interview with Ross Vet
- Ross Vet will designate seats for eligible students in each of our three semesters: January, May, and September
- Current or former student (graduated within the past 2 years) of Rowan College at Gloucester County
- Overall GPA of 3.20 or higher
- GPA of 3.00 or higher in all Ross prerequisite courses
- Score in the 25th percentile or better in each category of the GRE. In the case of multiple attempts, the highest score is taken from each section.
Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
New students at Rowan College at Gloucester County:
Applying for the Ross Pathways Program is completed through Rowan College at Gloucester County. To learn more, explore the Rowan College at Gloucester County site below or contact the Admissions Office at 856-415-2209.
Existing students at Rowan College at Gloucester County who are completing a degree in Equine Science:
Apply to Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine directly by clicking here.
Between schoolwork, student organizations, student government traditions, and tourist activities around the St. Kitts and Nevis, there is always plenty to fill your time at Ross Vet.
From just about anywhere on the island, you can catch a glimpse of the ocean, but our on-campus housing provides a breathtaking view—a much-deserved stress-buster for hardworking veterinary students.
Take a tour of campus and St. Kitts without leaving the comfort of your home. Ross Vet students enjoy high-quality education in classrooms outfitted with the latest in educational technology. Take a look inside our clinical skills lab, microscopy lab, anatomy lab, simulation center, pastures, large-animal facilities, and even our on campus veterinary clinic.