THE ELIZA ANN GRIER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
The Eliza Ann Grier Scholarship honors the memory of Dr. Eliza Grier, the first African American licensed to practice medicine in the state of Georgia.
READ THIS FIRST!
It is important for you to REVIEW ALL STEPS in the process.
Scholarship applications that are not complete or received according to the described process cannot be considered. Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM)’s Scholarship Committee will review all the applications and make the final determination of the scholarship recipients. You will be notified via email when a decision has been made on your scholarship application. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Sharon O’Dea at email@example.com.
PLEASE PREPARE THE FOLLOWING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION MATERIALS TO APPLY BELOW:
- Complete the Doctor of Veterinary Medicine Application for Admissions (if you have not submitted one already).
- Write your 500-word essay (see instructions and topics on application)
- Request a letter of recommendation specifically for the scholarship from a professional or academic source.
- Prepare a list of accomplishments
Applications must be received by the established deadline date for each semester:
- August 1 deadline for students planning to begin their studies in the Fall/September semester.
- December 1 deadline for students planning to begin their studies in the Spring/January semester
- April 1 deadline for students planning to begin their studies in the Summer/May semester.