MSC ONE HEALTH DEGREE
MSC IN ONE HEALTH
Gain an in-depth understanding of the principles and issues associated with One Health.
Ross Vet’s MSc in One Health degree program can be completed in two to three years with part-time study. While we have rolling admissions, meaning you can apply at any time, all students start together in September.
- Learn on your own time: 100% online course delivery with no mandatory login times
- Flexible learning options: study for up to three years part-time
- Optional 1-week residency is completed on Ross Vet’s St. Kitts campus
- Interdisciplinary coursework and diverse student backgrounds
- Opportunity to focus on an area of interest, such as food safety, animal health management, or disaster management
- Access to Ross Vet’s four research centers and global partners, including our unique location in the Caribbean featuring exotic marine and wildlife
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM EARNING AN MSC IN ONE HEALTH?
Professionals who want to better understand the impact and connectivity between the environment, agriculture, human health, and animal health. The program is well suited for those working in public health, veterinary medicine, human medicine, environmental health, biomedical sciences and research, and educators who want to further bring One Health to life in their classrooms.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
Ross Vet’s MSc in One Health degree program helps equip you with the knowledge, research skills, and research experience in topics relevant to the broad field of One Health. You have the ability to tailor the research for your capstone project to any area related to One Health. The program provides an in-depth view into these areas:
- The intersection of animal, human, and environmental health
- Conservation medicine
- Food safety
- Research and diagnostic methods
- The interface between domestic animals, wildlife, and people
- The human impact of tropical animal health and diseases
- Animal health program management
- Disease investigation and outbreak management
MSc One Health and Certificate in One Health program availability varies by location.