MSC in One Health
Gain an in-depth understanding of the principles and issues associated with One Health.
Ross Vet’s MSc in One Health degree program can be completed in one year with fulltime study or two – three years with part-time study. While we have rolling admissions, meaning you can apply at any time, all students start together in January.
- 100% online course delivery with a 1-week residency
- Flexible learning options: Study 1-year full time or 2-3 years part time
- Interdisciplinary coursework and diverse student backgrounds
- Opportunity to focus on an area of interest, such as food safety, animal health management or disaster management
- Access to Ross Vet’s four research centers and global partners, including our unique location in the Caribbean featuring exotic marine and wildlife
How it Works
- Coursework is 100% online with no mandatory login times for lectures
- The one week residency is completed in St. Kitts
- Complete the program in 1, 2 or 3 years
- Capstone project provides opportunity to put One Health concepts into practice
Who will benefit from earning a MSC in One Health?
Professionals who want to better understand the impact and connectivity between the environment, agriculture, human health and animal health. The program is well suited for those working in public health, veterinary medicine, human medicine, environmental health, biomedical sciences and research, and educators who want to further bring One Health to life in their classrooms.
What Will I LEarn
Ross Vet’s MSc in One Health degree program helps equip you with the knowledge, research skills and research experience in topics relevant to the broad field of One Health. You have the ability to tailor the research for your capstone project to any area related to One Health. The program provides and in-depth view into these areas:
The intersection of animal health, human health and environmental health
- Conservation medicine
- Food safety
- Research and diagnostic methods
- The interface between domestic animals, wildlife and people
- The human impact of tropical animal health and diseases
- Animal health program management
- Disease investigation and outbreak management
Courses and workshops on public policy, communications, leadership and team roles are also provided to give you the tools to incorporate One Health concepts within your current or future area of employment.