WHERE DEDICATION BREEDS SUCCESS
How to Apply to the MSc in One Health Program
Ready to take your professional education to the next level? Apply today and your passion for One Health could lead you to a world of possibilities.
The Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Postgraduate Admissions Committee reviews MSc in One Health applications throughout the year, accepting students for each September start.
The application process can be completed online through the Ross Vet Postgraduate Application portal. You do not need to finish the application at once and can add documentation as you go along.
Online Application to Master of Science in One Health
In order to fully process your application, we must receive the materials listed below:
- Personal statement (300 words or less) of reasons for wishing to join the MSc in One Health program
- Official transcripts if degree was completed less than 5 years ago
- Proof of graduation if degree was completed more than 5 years ago
- 1 letter of recommendation
- Optional: Letter of support from your current employer
You may send all materials before, during, or after submitting your application, but we must receive them before your application can be considered complete. All materials may be submitted electronically through the application portal, by email to [email protected], or by mail to:
Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
Office of Admissions
630 US Highway 1
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Applicants may also email materials to [email protected].
While we accept applications throughout the year, the deadline for each September start is:
- Fall (September) Session - Apply by July 1
MSc One Health and Certificate in One Health program availability varies by location.