Webinar: GRE Verbal Strategies for ESL Students
Tuesday, December 17th from 1-2PM Eastern
We understand that studying for the GRE in preparation for applying to vet school can be overwhelming, so Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine is partnering with the founder of Dominate Test Prep, Brett Ethridge, to host a live Q&A webinar that will provide non-native English speaking students with a wide range of GRE Verbal strategies, more specifically:
- Why English proficiency matters on the GRE, and what it means for you
- How to save time on reading comprehension passages without sacrificing understanding
- Strategies for getting right answers on Sentence Completion questions even if you don’t have a strong English vocabulary
- Section navigation tips to make sure you finish each section on time
- Recommended resources for improving GRE verbal
- BONUS: Math terms ESL students often get hung up on
There will also be plenty of time at the end of the event for live Q&A to answer any additional questions you may have about the GRE or the admissions process at Ross Vet. Students who register and attend the webinar will be provided with a 20% off savings code for any of the GRE course packages offered by Dominate Test Prep.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER: Brett Ethridge has been teaching aspiring graduate school students how to dominate the GRE for over a decade. Brett holds a BA in Public Policy from Duke University and a MA in International Finance from the University of Denver. He is a member of the Association of International Graduate Admissions Consultants (AIGAC) and has a passion for empowering students to pursue their dreams through higher education. He’s an avid Duke basketball fan and competitive tennis player and lives with his family on a small farm in east Tennessee.