Apply today to Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
Let your passion for animal health lead you to a world of possibilities.
Application Quick Facts
- You can apply through VMCAS or apply directly through the Ross online application. You can also email us your completed VMCAS application if you did not apply to Ross through VMCAS.
- Start veterinary school when you're ready: Ross has three start dates per year in January, May, or September.
- Applications are accepted throughout the year for all upcoming semesters.
What You Need
You'll need to submit these documents along with your application. For more details, review our admissions criteria.
Start Your Application > Email us your VMCAS
- Official transcripts
- Official letters of recommendation
- Listing of veterinary profession experience, working with animals or veterinary research—150 hours required
- GRE scores. Have your scores released to RUSVM directly using institution code 2639 through the Education Testing Service at www.ets.org.
- A personal Essay stating why you want to become a veterinarian and what you bring to the world of animal and human health and welfare, limited to 300 words.
Note: If you're applying through VMCAS, you're not required to submit our online application. We'll retrieve your application and all documents through VMCAS. Please be sure to submit your GRE scores directly to RUSVM using institution code 2639 through the Educational Testing Service at www.ets.org.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-ROSS-VET