P.O. Box 334
Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies
Phone: 869-465-4161 Ext. 401-1133
- Provide a well-rounded program of instruction using the best educational practices appropriate to the cultural, intellectual and social needs of our students.
- Provide a U.S.-based, non-sectarian, college preparatory, PK-8 curriculum with English as the language of instruction.
- Provide educational resources for a safe, challenging, tolerant, and supportive environment in which students are actively encouraged to participate.
- Prepare students to be independent thinkers, skillful communicators, and lifelong learners.
- Foster a sense of individual responsibility, self-discipline, self-reliance, and respect for self and others.
- Promote a creative, active lifestyle.
- Orient students to the world of technology and media, developing familiarity, competence, and awareness of the tools they will need as they continue their learning process.
- Encourage students, teachers, administrators, and parents to play an active role in promoting educational excellence at the Prep School.
- Recruit highly qualified and motivated faculty and staff members.
- Provide opportunities for families and friends of the Prep School to strengthen community bonds through a range of inclusive activities and programs.
- Encourage acceptance and tolerance of the diversity of moral, traditional, and religious values.
- Have all of our students choose to demonstrate social responsibility through active involvement in serving the community.