Student Success Center
At Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM), our first priority is your success.
To that end, the Student Success Center (SSC) aims to provide high-quality academic support programs and services to enable students to improve academic performance and achieve success as DVM candidates. This is a complimentary service—there are no fees with the exception of the student Tutor Program.
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please visit the RUSVM TutorTrac website. Your login information will be the same as your login for the portal.
Offerings for students include:
- Individual study strategy appointments
- Interactive study skills workshops
- Academic coaching
- Teaching assistants (TA)
- Tutor program
- Workshops and individual sessions on study skills and time management (every semester)
Are you interested in becoming a SSC tutor or TA?
- You'll need a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher, and a “B” grade, or higher, in the course you want to tutor or assist with
- Approved TAs will sign a contract to work 20 hours a semester at a rate of $20 per hour.
- Approved tutors are hired by individual students. All payment arrangements are agreed to between the tutor and the student.
- To apply to become a SSC TA or tutor, please send an email to StudentSuccessCenter@rossvet.edu.kn.
The tutors are all very passionate about helping students succeed. I think it’s an opportunity that everyone should take advantage of.– Emily Guenthner, 4th Semester Student