APPLY TO VETERINARY SCHOOL TODAY AT ROSS UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
Let your passion for animal health lead you to a world of possibilities.
Three Start Dates
You can apply to start during any one of our three start dates
APPLICATION QUICK FACTS
- If you've applied through VMCAS you do not need to submit a separate application. We'll retrieve your application and all documents through VMCAS.
- You can apply through VMCAS or apply directly through the Ross online application.
- Applications are accepted throughout the year for all upcoming semesters.
WHAT YOU NEED
You'll need to submit these documents along with your application. For more details, review our admissions criteria.
- Official transcripts
- Official letters of recommendation
- Listing of veterinary profession experience, working with animals or veterinary research—150 hours required
- GRE scores. Have your scores released to RUSVM directly using institution code 2639 through the Education Testing Service at www.ets.org.
- A personal Essay stating why you want to become a veterinarian and what you bring to the world of animal and human health and welfare, limited to 300 words.
- If you have a VMCAS application but did not select Ross Vet you can email it to [email protected]
- Please be sure to submit your GRE scores directly to RUSVM using institution code 2639 through the Educational Testing Service at www.ets.org.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 855-ROSS-VET