DEI PARTNERSHIPS, SCHOLARSHIPS AND ARTICULATION AGREEMENTS
As part of its commitment to diversity and inclusion, Ross Vet proudly partners with the Minorities in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Related Sciences (MANRRS) organization to provide students from a wide range of backgrounds opportunities to follow their chosen career in veterinary medicine. Through this collaboration, we aim to strengthen the visibility of minority and underrepresented/underserved student populations in our recruitment and admissions efforts and expand inclusivity within the veterinary profession.
Ross Vet seeks to increase the number of students from diverse backgrounds, to be successful veterinary graduates. This meaningful part of our pathway program promotes equitable educational access for highly qualified Black and Latinx students with the fortitude to complete their veterinary degree through partnerships with the Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSIs).
TO GET STARTED, SELECT YOUR SCHOOL BELOW
Learn about the program benefits, curriculum, timeline, minimum eligibility, and how to apply.
- Bay Path University — Longmeadow, MA
- Duquesne University — Pittsburgh, PA
- East Tennessee State University — Johnson City, Tennessee
- Grand Canyon University - Phoenix, AZ
- King's College — North Brunswick, NJ
- Los Angeles Pierce College — Los Angeles, CA
- SUNY Canton — Canton, NY
- University of Findlay — Findlay, OH
- The University of Tennessee — Martin, TN