We seek candidates who share our passion for education, community and service to help us continue our special tradition of collaboration, taking real interest in students and each other.
Community is a big reason we have few locums/visiting professors. Our students and colleagues forge strong relationships in a culture that values mutual success and high performance with a strong feeling of pride in accomplishments and connection to peers.
Colleague Benefits of Ross Vet & St. Kitts
- A dynamic international community of colleagues in a unique island setting that fosters a melting pot culture of new ideas and opportunities
- Outstanding research opportunities abound in our 19,000-square-foot Research and Pathology Building
- Competitive salaries based on industry-benchmarks
- Employee-focused benefits that may include Health and Wellness, Work-Life, and Financial
- Relocation and repatriation benefits are available for those who qualify
- Onsite K-8 preparatory school for the children of our students, faculty and colleagues, and community
- An island paradise setting known for beautiful beaches, pristine tropical forests and friendly locals with a warm tropical climate year round