Careers at RUSVM
To make a difference, you have to be different. That’s what we strive to be.
Our mission at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) is to provide the best learning environment to prepare students to become members and leaders of the worldwide public and professional healthcare team. We are committed to expanding diversity and inclusion opportunities across the veterinary professions and offering students from a wide range of backgrounds the opportunity to follow their chosen career in veterinary medicine.
A Ross Vet career is more than just a job; it is an extraordinary opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative community of passionate professionals making a difference every day by advancing human and animal health through the power of education.
We provide our students with a dynamic learning experience that emphasizes clinical communication skills, hands-on learning, and content that reflects current veterinary education topics and trends, as they prepare for lifelong career success as today’s veterinarians and tomorrow’s leaders. Ross Vet colleagues thrive in a culture that encourages personal growth and professional development, bringing meaning and purpose to everything we do.
Dean Callanan: Ross is Beyond Ordinary
Associate Dean of Clinical Affairs
What We Look for in a Colleague
We seek candidates who share our passion for education, community and service to help us continue our special tradition of collaboration, taking real interest in students and each other.
Community is a big reason we have few locums/visiting professors. Our students and colleagues forge strong relationships in a culture that values mutual success and high performance with a strong feeling of pride in accomplishments and connection to peers.
Colleague Benefits of Ross Vet & St. Kitts
Our setting in beautiful St. Kitts brings unique advantages and benefits to Ross Vet colleagues:
- A dynamic international community of colleagues in a unique island setting that fosters a melting pot culture of new ideas and opportunities
- Outstanding research opportunities abound in our new 19,000-square-foot Research and Pathology Building. Learn more.
- Competitive salaries based on industry-benchmarks
- Employee-focused benefits that may include Health and Wellness, Work-Life, and Financial
- Relocation and repatriation benefits are available for those who qualify
- Onsite K-8 preparatory school for the children of our students, faculty and colleagues, and community
- An island paradise setting known for beautiful beaches, pristine tropical forests and friendly locals with a warm tropical climate year round