Student success above all else
Sign up to receive more information about our DVM degree program in your inbox.
Student Success Center
Your Success is Our Top Priority
The Student Success Center (SSC) offers high-quality academic support programs and services to help you succeed as a student. The SSC's complimentary services are available throughout your time with Ross Vet.
STUDENT Success Center Services INCLUDE:
- Individual study-strategy appointments
- Interactive learning workshops
- Academic coaching
- Teaching assistants (TA)
- Intervention Program
Interactive Learning Workshops
In addition to individual student services, the SSC offers several interactive learning workshops available to you throughout the semester.
Workshop topics include:
- How to succeed in Vet School (teaches skills in note taking, textbook reading, course-outlining, and prepping for class.)
- Memory and Metacognition
- Techniques for Studying Efficiently
- Block Exam Strategies
- Test Preparation
- Test Taking Strategies and Overcoming Test Anxiety
- Mid-Semester Boost (Offered Mid-semester, the workshop brings upper-level students to do 5-minute presentations on what they did to be successful in vet school.)
Teaching Assistant (TA) program:
Free academic assistance is available upon request to you through the TA program.
Generally, students who have completed courses with a grade of B or better are eligible to be hired as TA's. Announcements looking for applicants will be made when a need is identified.
Private tutors are not managed or vetted by us. Tutors are hired and paid for by you.
Tutor Track STUDENT Access
Click the Tutortrac Scheduling Link and enter in using your login credentials for your student portal.