WHERE DEDICATION BREEDS SUCCESS
Sign up to receive more information about our DVM degree program in your inbox.
APPLY TO OUR DOCTOR OF VETERINARY MEDICINE PROGRAM
The Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Admissions Committee reviews veterinary school applications throughout the year, accepting students for our January, May, and September classes— providing you the flexibility to start on your own timeline.
DVM Application Process
What do I need to apply for the DVM Program?
Review our admissions requirements for details on what you will need to complete your application.
Complete Your DVM Application
Complete our online application OR apply using the Veterinary Medical College Application Services (VMCAS) application.
Send Support Documents
Send any supporting documents to our Admissions team or call 732-509-3042 with questions.
HOW TO APPLY TO THE DVM PROGRAM?
Apply on your own timeline year-round and choose from 3 flexible start dates.
Apply today for one of our three flexible start dates in January, May, and September.
Already started? Log in to continue your application.
VMCAS application submissions are accepted from May to September. Create or login to your VMCAS application and submit to Ross Vet.
ROSS VET DVM APPLICATION
- Be sure you’re on track to finishing your prerequisites; you can apply with up to two pending courses
- Prepare your personal essay
- Request your letters of recommendation
- Take the GRE if you haven’t already. Once completed, have your scores released to Ross directly using institution code 2639 through the Education Testing Service at www.ets.org (optional for May 2021, September 2021, January 2022, May 2022, and September 2022 semesters)
- Apply through our online application for all upcoming semesters
- Send all your supporting documents to email@example.com
For any questions, please contact our admissions team.
Our advisors can help you apply to the DVM program and with these areas:
- General program questions and presentations
- Advising sessions to review transcripts/resume to gain insight to competitiveness
- Meet for a thorough discussion of transcripts, resume, and the program-in person when available
- If you have started the DVM application process and have outstanding items, our advisors can help guide your progress in submitting your completed application for consideration by the Faculty Admissions Committee.
A non-refundable application fee of $100 is payable with the submission of the application.
We are now accepting DVM applications for May 2022, September 2021, and January 2022 sessions.
Students who begin at Ross Vet in January 2022 may complete their DVM at the same time as students who begin in September 2021 at a US school*.
Starting May 2022 allows you to finish an entire year earlier than starting September 2021 at a US School*.
Start in our fall session and you may finish 6 months sooner than other AVMA-accredited schools in the U.S.*
Note: For postgraduate MSc or PhD program information, request more information here.
*Students must successfully pass all courses prescribed in the RUSVM preclinical and clinical curriculum without failing or repeating any courses and pass the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE) to complete their degree within this time frame. Comparison to US School is based on a traditional 4-year curriculum. For more information visit: http://veterinary.rossu.edu/student-consumer-information