Jump to Header
Jump to Footer
The RUSVM Prep School is designed to nurture students who:
- Are competent in the application of the skills of reading, writing, listening, and speaking in English.
- Demonstrate competency in quantitative, scientific, and technological literacy.
- Are able to find and access information efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate information critically and competently, and use information accurately, creatively, and responsibly.
- Exhibit and practice sensitivity to environmental preservation.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems and think critically.
- Demonstrate an understanding of history and its relationship to the world today.
- Understand and value the skills of participating in a democratic society.
- Understand wellness and its implication for a healthy lifestyle.
- Express themselves creatively and respond with sensitivity to the creative works of others.
- Understand the personal rewards of community service.
- Can live successfully in a multicultural, global society by exercising tolerance, understanding, and open-mindedness.
- Sustain and enhance self-esteem through integrity, responsibility, and self-knowledge.
- Demonstrate an active desire to learn and to understand the world.