ARTICULATION AGREEMENT INFORMATION
- $100 Ross Vet application fee waived (except where prohibited by law)
- Priority application consideration at Ross Vet
- Guaranteed admissions interview with Ross Vet
- Ross Vet will designate seats for eligible students in each of our three semesters: January, May, and September
- Current or former student (graduated within the past year) of East Tennessee State University
- Meet RUSVM’s published admissions and prerequisite requirements for the DVM program at time of application and matriculation, as may be amended from time-to-time, currently located at https://veterinary.rossu.edu/admissions/dvm-admissions/requirements, and be selected by RUSVM’s admissions committee to enroll in the DVM program; and meet a minimum GPA of 3.0 at the Institution.*
- Taking the GRE is highly recommended
*Some agreements may vary
- Submit an application through our website.
- Select pay by mail
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that your app was submitted.
Between schoolwork, student organizations, student government traditions, and tourist activities around the St. Kitts and Nevisthere is always plenty to fill your time at Ross Vet.
From just about anywhere on the island, you can catch a glimpse of the ocean, but our on-campus housing provides a breathtaking view—a much-deserved stress-buster for hardworking veterinary students.
Take a tour of campus and St. Kitts without leaving the comfort of your home. Ross Vet students enjoy high-quality education in classrooms outfitted with the latest in educational technology. Take a look inside our clinical skills lab, microscopy lab, anatomy lab, simulation center, pastures, large-animal facilities, and even our on campus veterinary clinic.
1Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine confers a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree which is accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association Council on Education (AVMA COE), 1931 N. Meacham Road, Suite 100, Schaumburg, IL 60173, Tel: 800.248.2862. For more information please visit https://www.avma.org/education/accreditation-veterinary-colleges
The AVMA COE uses defined standards to evaluate veterinary medical education programs, including facilities, clinical resources, curriculum, faculty, student outcomes and research programs. The standards are interpreted and applied by the AVMA COE-accredited veterinary medical education programs in relation to its mission.
2Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine’s (RUSVM) Veterinary Clinic is accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA, www.aaha.org). The clinic provides a range of medical and surgical services for small animals, including preventive care and emergency medicine. RUSVM’s initial accreditation was granted in July 2010.