Pathway to Practice
Sign up to receive more information about our DVM degree program in your inbox.
Focus your veterinary studies in a program designed for today’s global society. At Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, our passion is training qualified students, like graduates of SUNY Delhi, to become the next generation of career-ready, compassionate veterinarians and researchers. It’s time to explore your pathway to Ross Vet.
WHY CHOOSE ROSS vet
Nationally recognized AVMA-accredited1 Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program
- Culturally distinct environment in St. Kitts filled with natural beauty, and exotic marine and tropical wildlife
- Broad-based curriculum and early exposure to critical hands-on clinical skills through Ross Vet’s own AAHA-accredited2 Veterinary Clinic
- The educational foundation needed for a variety of career paths that contributing to human and animal health such as: food quality and safety, food security, behavior, biomedical research, wildlife, and environmental health
- Dual degree programs that give students the opportunity to complete a master’s degree alongside their DVM
- $1,000 tuition deposit fee waived (as applicable)
- $100 application fee waived (except where prohibited by law)
- Priority application consideration
- Personal admissions interview
- Designated seats for eligible students in each of our three semester starts: January, May, and September
- Current or former student (graduated within the past year) of SUNY Delhi
- Overall GPA of 3.2 or higher
- GPA of 3.0 or higher in all Ross Vet prerequisite courses
- Score in the 25th percentile or better in each category of the GRE. In the case of multiple attempts, the highest score is taken from each section.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
Applying for the Ross Vet Pathways Program is completed through SUNY Delhi. For additional information, contact Program Director of Veterinary Science, Dr. Jenny Lukovsky, at the department of School of Veterinary and Applied Sciences ([email protected] / 607-746-4423) or explore more at the SUNY Delhi site below.
From just about anywhere on the island, you can catch a glimpse of the ocean, but our on-campus housing provides a breathtaking view—a much-deserved stress-buster for hardworking veterinary students.
Take a tour of campus and St. Kitts without leaving the comfort of your home. Ross Vet students enjoy high-quality education in classrooms outfitted with the latest in educational technology. Take a look inside our clinical skills lab, microscopy lab, anatomy lab, simulation center, pastures, large-animal facilities, and even our on campus veterinary clinic.