ARTICULATION AGREEMENT INFORMATION
- $1,000 tuition deposit fee waived (as applicable)
- $100 application fee waived (except where prohibited by law)
- Priority application consideration
- Personal admissions interview
- Designated seats for eligible students in each of our three semester starts: January, May, and September
- Current or former student (graduated within the past year) of SUNY Delhi
- Overall GPA of 3.2 or higher
- GPA of 3.0 or higher in all Ross Vet prerequisite courses
- Score in the 25th percentile or better in each category of the GRE. In the case of multiple attempts, the highest score is taken from each section.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
Applying for the Ross Vet Pathways Program is completed through SUNY Delhi. For additional information, contact Program Director of Veterinary Science, Dr. Jenny Lukovsky, at the department of School of Veterinary and Applied Sciences (email@example.com / 607-746-4423) or explore more at the SUNY Delhi site below.
Between schoolwork, student organizations, student government traditions, and tourist activities around the St. Kitts and Nevis, there is always plenty to fill your time at Ross Vet.
From just about anywhere on the island, you can catch a glimpse of the ocean, but our on-campus housing provides a breathtaking view—a much-deserved stress-buster for hardworking veterinary students.
Take a tour of campus and St. Kitts without leaving the comfort of your home. Ross Vet students enjoy high-quality education in classrooms outfitted with the latest in educational technology. Take a look inside our clinical skills lab, microscopy lab, anatomy lab, simulation center, pastures, large-animal facilities, and even our on campus veterinary clinic.