ARTICULATION AGREEMENT INFORMATION
- Ross Vet application fee waived (except where prohibited by law)
- Priority application consideration at Ross Vet
- Guaranteed admissions interview with Ross Vet
- Ross Vet will designate seats for eligible students in each of our three semesters: January, May, and September
- Current or former student (graduated within the past year) of The University of Tennessee at Martin
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GPA of 3.0 or higher in all Ross Vet prerequisite courses
- Score in the 20th percentile or better in each category of the GRE. In the case of multiple attempts, the highest score is taken from each section.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
Applying for the Ross Vet Pathways Program is completed through The University of Tennessee at Martin. For additional information, contact Belynda Jones at the Department of Agriculture Geosciences and Natural Resources (email@example.com / 731-881-1011) or explore more at The University of Tennessee at Martin site below.
Between schoolwork, student organizations, student government traditions, and tourist activities around the St. Kitts and Nevis, there is always plenty to fill your time at Ross Vet.
From just about anywhere on the island, you can catch a glimpse of the ocean, but our on-campus housing provides a breathtaking view—a much-deserved stress-buster for hardworking veterinary students.
Take a tour of campus and St. Kitts without leaving the comfort of your home. Ross Vet students enjoy high-quality education in classrooms outfitted with the latest in educational technology. Take a look inside our clinical skills lab, microscopy lab, anatomy lab, simulation center, pastures, large-animal facilities, and even our on campus veterinary clinic.