PATHWAY TO PRACTICE
Sign up to receive more information about our DVM degree program in your inbox.
The University of Tennessee at Martin
Focus your veterinary studies in a program designed for today’s global society. At Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine, our passion is training qualified students, like graduates of The University of Tennessee at Martin, to become the next generation of career-ready, compassionate veterinarians and researchers. It’s time to explore your pathway to Ross Vet.
WHY CHOOSE ROSS
- Nationally recognized AVMA-accredited DVM program
- Culturally distinct environment in St. Kitts filled with natural beauty, and exotic marine and tropical wildlife
- Broad-based curriculum and critical hands-on clinical skills, taught early on at Ross Vet's own AAHA-accredited Veterinary Clinic
- The educational foundation needed for various career paths that contribute to human and animal health such as: food quality and safety, food security, behavior, biomedical research, wildlife, and environmental health
- Dual degree programs that give students the opportunity to complete a master's degree alongside their DVM
- Ross Vet application fee waived (except where prohibited by law)
- Priority application consideration at Ross Vet
- Guaranteed admissions interview with Ross Vet
- Ross Vet will designate seats for eligible students in each of our three semesters: January, May, and September
- Current or former student (graduated within the past year) of The University of Tennessee at Martin
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GPA of 3.0 or higher in all Ross Vet prerequisite courses
- Score in the 20th percentile or better in each category of the GRE. In the case of multiple attempts, the highest score is taken from each section.
- Additional eligibility requirements may apply.
Applying for the Ross Vet Pathways Program is completed through The University of Tennessee at Martin. For additional information, contact Belynda Jones at the Department of Agriculture Geosciences and Natural Resources ([email protected] / 731-881-1011) or explore more at The University of Tennessee at Martin site below.
From just about anywhere on the island, you can catch a glimpse of the ocean, but our on-campus housing provides a breathtaking view—a much-deserved stress-buster for hardworking veterinary students.
Take a tour of campus and St. Kitts without leaving the comfort of your home. Ross Vet students enjoy high-quality education in classrooms outfitted with the latest in educational technology. Take a look inside our clinical skills lab, microscopy lab, anatomy lab, simulation center, pastures, large-animal facilities, and even our on campus veterinary clinic.