P.O. Box 334
Basseterre, St. Kitts, West Indies
Phone: 869-465-4161 Ext. 401-1133
We have a great group of students at the RUSVM Preparatory School. As we look at the growing roster and the diversity of cultures and nationalities of our student body, it makes us realize that we are truly participants in a global society. In order for our students to be citizens of today, they must learn to understand and celebrate cultures and differences, and that is what we do at the RUSVM Preparatory School.
New Students: We believe that you are going to have an exciting, positive experience at our school. You will discover that this is a very special place where you will create memories that will last a lifetime. We welcome you to the RUSVM Preparatory School.
THE RUSVM PREP SCHOOL IS DESIGNED TO NURTURE STUDENTS WHO:
- Are competent in the application of the skills of reading, writing, listening, and speaking in English.
- Demonstrate competency in quantitative, scientific, and technological literacy.
- Are able to find and access information efficiently and effectively.
- Evaluate information critically and competently, and use information accurately, creatively, and responsibly.
- Exhibit and practice sensitivity to environmental preservation.
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems and think critically.
- Demonstrate an understanding of history and its relationship to the world today.
- Understand and value the skills of participating in a democratic society.
- Understand wellness and its implication for a healthy lifestyle.
- Express themselves creatively and respond with sensitivity to the creative works of others.
- Understand the personal rewards of community service.
- Can live successfully in a multicultural, global society by exercising tolerance, understanding, and open-mindedness.
- Sustain and enhance self-esteem through integrity, responsibility, and self-knowledge.
- Demonstrate an active desire to learn and to understand the world.