Police Clearance Certificates
RUSVM Alumni requiring a Police Clearance Certificate (also called Criminal Record Check) from The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Department will need to provide all of the following documents listed below to:
Criminal Record Office
C/o The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force
Lozack Road, Basseterre,
- Copy of the details page (the one with the ID photo) of the passport.
- Copy of the student visa page from passport. It must be the last student visa for St. Kitts.
- Original fingerprint card (all 10 digits)
- A letter from RUSVM stating your dates of attendance. This comes from the Registrar’s office. Please see the Document Requests tab for more information.
- A notarized letter from the alumnus stating that a RUSVM representative is allowed to retrieve the police record on their behalf.
- A $10 EC stamp as payment. (The Alumni Relations' Office will supply this for you).
- A mailing address to allow RUSVM to send the original certificate to you.
Contact the Student Experience Department when sending in your request to the Criminal Record Office. Please allow 10-14 days for your request to be processed. A digital copy will be provided, and the original will be posted to you thereafter.