Police clearance Certificates
RUSVM Alumni requiring a Police Clearance Certificate (also called Criminal Record Check) from the St. Christopher and Nevis Police Department can request one through our Student Experience team who will handle the process on their behalf.
For RUSVM to be able to assist with your request, the documents and other requirements listed below will need to be provided to us. RUSVM will not be able to obtain a Police Clearance Certificate until all the documents are sent to the correct contact as listed at the bottom of this page.
- Copy of the details page (the one with the ID photo) of the passport.
- Copy of the student visa page from passport. It must be the last student visa for St. Kitts.
- A notarized letter from the alumnae stating that Ms. Isha Webster is allowed to retrieve the police record for them.
- Scanned copy of fingerprints (all 10 digits) with the date of the request, name and signature of the requested.
- A $10 EC stamp from the post office downtown as payment. The police department does not take cash/credit cards (The Alumni Relations' Office will supply this for you).
- A letter form RUSVM stating your dates of attendance. This comes from the Registrar’s office. Please see the Document Requests tab for more information.
- A mailing address to allow RUSVM to send the original certificate to you.
Contact: Isha Webster, [email protected] to submit your request. Please allow 10-14 for your request to be processed. A digital copy will be provided and the original will be posted to you thereafter.