Insurance Products for RUSVM Alumni
ALUMNI INSURANCE PROGRAM FROM MEYER & ASSOCIATES
The Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine Alumni Association is pleased to sponsor an Alumni Insurance Program through Meyer and Associates as a service to our graduates. The program offers a variety of attractively priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni as well as their spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, and siblings:
- Health Insurance: For those with a temporary or permanent need for coverage, such as the unemployed and recent graduates, and for special situations, including travelers and students.
- Life Insurance: Coverage is available from $50,000 to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Protect your assets from serious erosion while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance: Travel Medical and Trip Protection coverage is available for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel.
- Small Business Insurance: Services to address the ever-changing benefits industry. A selection of plans are available.
- Identity Protection: offers robust monitoring services that protect against a comprehensive list of potential threats
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services: A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
For more information visit http://www.meyerandassoc.com/ross or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.
TOTAL PLANNING VETERINARY SERVICES
Total Planning Veterinary Services are providing a number of financial and insurance products to RUSVM alumni, including a Disability Insurance offer, exclusive to new graduates:
- New graduate financial planning
- Special Disability Insurance – Special Graduation Offer
- Liability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Negotiating benefits into a contract
- Loan Repayment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Practice purchase/sale planning
- Transitioning from student to doctor
To find out more, contact Total Planning Veterinary Services: 4881 NW 8th Ave, Suite 4 Gainesville, FL 32605, Tel. (352) 373-3000, Fax (352) 373-9887, E-Mail: [email protected].